Bristol Bike Jumble...THIS WEEKEND!

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
This Saturday, midday outside Mud Dock. Free to set up a stall, free to use a table ( would be nice if you brought you own though ) and loads of cheap Pay+Display next door. If you can't ride in this weather YOU UPGRADE! That usually means lots of bargains for sale! Your only alternative this time of year in Bristol is Christmas shopping.....AAAGGGHHH!!!

got there, had missed it by an hour. Asked after Agency Scum. Had a cup of tea, went to snow and rock. :D

Ah poo. Can't remember the number of times people have turned up between 1, 2 EVEN 3 hours later thinking it was still on. It's very much a midday gig. Usually lasts at least an hour. My proper name's Mark Barnett. Ask for big Mark in the shop if you're late again and I'll buy you a beer; I'm usually in the lush cafe upstairs after the jumble.

I had a great laugh when I came down and sold lots but didn't realise how quick its over with!! Maybe something that could be added in future adverts? Not that sitting in a carpark for 4 hours waiting for the mrs wasn't fun!! Ha,ha

I did ask in the shop (very friendly bunch and helpful tracking down snow and rock for me too... :cool: ) and the owner said 'agency scum' was here but he's gone.

We knew we'd missed it but kept on coming as we were rehoming a tortoise in Chippenham.

Back