"THE CHRISTMAS GUT BUSTER" JANUARY THE 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry mate jan + snow = perfect thetford winter ride ;) :LOL: :LOL: i might add there is no snow here at the mo in lowestoft (just frozen hard ground) :D

i promise as long as its not raining it'll be one hell of a good ride

can do this sunday dan, i'm shooting down the pub.........
that doesn't actually read that well does it? shooting as in with a shooter & little clay discs, not as in making my way there quickly. i am embracing country living! :roll:

maybe next w/e with a map & stuff (warm clothing flask of tea/coffee etc) for some proper route planning as i don't think cuffing it with 20+ is the way forward. tell me to F*** off if you think i'm being silly! :p

bob...... re ozone:- you GIT!!!!! gi'us a go mate ;)

right better get an os map of thet then. think i have one, may just be the military area tho :oops:

im thinking brandon side mark its easier parking for all and a cafe on site for tea and coffee and cake ;) :cool: santon downham is a bit isolated even if the trails are ok.

more the merrier on the route planning jaunt/recce as far as i'm concerned mark
wound imagine we'd be able to get a map from the visitors centre? just need a compass...... got the ortlieb map cases!

For the meet in January we should stick to the trails we know best. It wouldn't look too good if we spent most of the time working out where we are and where to go. If you can come up with a nicely linked together route that would be great. Don't forget the 'secret singletrack' that we did Brandon side :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back