FOR SALE Brand new Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution

nobby nics

i'm pretty bloody discusted with what i recieved today.when i said i'd have three pairs and stood the cost for a couple of chums i'd forwarded your falsley representing link to on friday there was no mention of wire. not all of us have the time to live glued to any forum even this one believe it or not so the crap that arrived today was a shock.as i've already told you i'm an undred quid out of pocket and stuck with heavy old rubbish you incorrectly described as'mega light'. you have misreresented boyo and thats clear. i want my bloody money back! you are the one who should bear the cost of your deseption not me. yours ever so sweetly jake.

Yes I used the wrong link my mitake and not done on purpose when i found out I corrected it on the saturday and sent a pm to every body including yourself they are evolution it says so on the side wall thats where some of the confusion came in ,I only charged you 30 a pair after the first pair and only charged you £5 post for all 3 pairs,which cost more,I was aware people paid and did not want to keep there money thats why I refunded when I did not hear anything from you I posted them on Monday afternoon.
So are you saying from Saturday to Monday you did not log on to the forum.

nobby nics

no just as i said in numerous pm's not all of us live to sit in front of the computer,this week end if i wasnt working,shopping with the misses for christmas i was out on me bike, i have two sons who fiddle with the computer but untill this morning after getting the worst christmas present i hope to recieve this year i had no incling that i'd bought heavy rubbish fit for something from halfords.i'm not going to go quitetly with this and just hope i'll 'bump' into you at some retro bike do in the future mate.since joining this forum i've had numerous deals with great honest guy's who all described their offerings with utter honesty and after each came away with a good feeling about the community and human nature,you boy have pissed on that with your response to your mistake,and believe me you will see it as a mistake at some point unless i recieve a refund.

That sounds very much like a threat which is not always the best way to go towards a fefund,and at no point have I said you can't have a refund,how would you deal with a threat in my position.
I paid 9.90 plus vat for the tyres each which I thought was a good price with your post I made about 3 quid a tyre I don't think that is really ripping people off and worth all the hasstle it brings.

Chris":2qwx6tvj said:
So they're not nobby nic evolutions at all then, just standard nobby nics.

Maybe you should of used this link instead of the one you did :roll:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=59205

Not so much of a bargain now either.

This is on the sidewall of the tyres

wb.jpg

nobby nics

after umpteen pm's to which you responded with a very lightly veiled'your not getting a refund'i brought my problem with you to air in public,not my usual method i assure you. obviously postage was a gesture that at the time i thought i was getting a light weight folding tire was much appreciated and now i expect to carry that cost, but now as suburbanreuban puts it so well'stop pratting around and do the DECENT thing' surely exactly what this happy band of brothers is really about.

Gentlemen I am sure this can be resolved amicabley :)

Lets not air dirty washing in public - its not the spirit of the site.

If a refund is offered, which it should be seeing on how the thread has evolved, then go from that point :)

No need for threats, this is a nice site don't you know ;)

Back