My obsession with cranksets

It's nice to leave this thread for a month or two and then pop back and see what's are the latest additions - for me I get obsessed about a set of cranks, buy them, stare at them for a month or so and decide I can't use them 'cos they look too nice and move them on :oops:

I know that's not really the right way but it keeps me happy, and it's only cranks that I do that with, honest...

detomaso":1t0absu3 said:
It's nice to leave this thread for a month or two and then pop back and see what's are the latest additions - for me I get obsessed about a set of cranks, buy them, stare at them for a month or so and decide I can't use them 'cos they look too nice and move them on :oops:

I know that's not really the right way but it keeps me happy, and it's only cranks that I do that with, honest...

Not me....I use 'em

Attachments

• GT cranks.jpg
    GT cranks.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 5,753
  • PICT8115.JPG
    PICT8115.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 5,753
detomaso":2ctu3xwh said:

I do that sometimes also.
I bought this Kooka crank about 6 months back, with the intention of putting it on my Klein because the colors were similar but changed my mind.

Attachments

• kookanightstorm1.jpg
    kookanightstorm1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 5,702
I really like my newly aquired WRA's... :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• WRA's 006 (Small).jpg
    WRA's 006 (Small).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 4,613
Yeah, very similar indeed... but somehow these look a little cleaner IMO... ;)

460g as you see them, so don't know how that compares to RooX's?

Beaing a bit of a Mcmahon lover, I got some serious love for these MRC Steely Danz cranks too.... :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• steelydanz_small_207.jpg
    steelydanz_small_207.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4,584
These are from former cannondale employee.
Complete NOS set with bb cups, bearings, bolts, washers, two axle lengths and 2 different granny rings. He kept it in the shelf for many years
I thought i was gonna put them on my city bike.
When they came in, it became clear i could never molest them.
They travelled long way, changed shelf and there they are... :)

Attachments

• MAGICAL.jpg
    MAGICAL.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 4,578
Back