East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

You wont see me, snow chance! Barely got home tonight, car parked miles away...don't fancy a night in Ticknall although a lock in might be nice...provisional yes for the crimbo ride, weather dependant!

We think so :(

It's just so varied. Nothing in Nottingham. 50mm snow, black ice and stationary traffic in Ashby. What's really gaulling is that Robin Wood will be absolutely brilliant. Still, if it keeps cold until the weekend there may be a chance then.

good call - we had next to nothing in Nottingham, but in Derby we have 4 inches :shock:

got home no problem though

Cycled to work on the Karate Monkey today not realising as soon as you leave Derby there's no snow to speak of :evil:

Bit tired of spinning now :evil:

So, Tues 21st, we can discuss next week, but shall we attempt to make arrangements here?

Are we saying go straight to food, no ride? Where are we eating?

Could we start ride earlier and eat after? I can be there (wherever 'there' is!) for 5.30.

Likely to have to book, so perhaps best to do this first, and fit in a ride if possible. Happy to go anywhere really. There is the curry pub in Melbourne (Derbyshire :roll: ), which I've never been to I have to admit, but it is only a couple of miles from Ticknall and would probably work well with our post-ride informal look.

Back