1996 GT Psyclone in Team Scream

If you look at Martin's 20" above the top tube is basically level or parallel to the ground. The top tube on mine definitely slopes down. The head tube on mine measures 123mm but there's more head tube hanging out below the down tube than on any other Psyclone I've seen.

jlk":3896k99e said:
where did you get the AME grips from pal?

I found a shop that had 20 pair lying around. Have some listed on eBay.com if you are interested or you can PM me.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This bike is absolutely gorgeous. Never seen 18' frame with so long steerer tube, could it be a custom made frame?

May have been, who knows. I didn;t get the frames history with it when I bought it. There was another one that sold just like it about two months ago on eBay.com. Sold for ~680 if I remember right. Guy in Germany bought it and we've exchanged a few emails. Looking forward to seeing his build up.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have to bump this thread as I have 2-3 questions. I may have a 96 GT Psyclone 18inch incoming.

But first of all: you did a very nice build; Team Scream is a difficult colour,

Now some questions:

- GM, do you have an explantation why other 96 Psyclones have red decals (I prefer the white ones, like on the 93/94)?
398461221_o.jpg

(C) davidbelize / mtb-news.de

- are the 96 frames already suspension corrected or will they still work with Bologna forks? Obviously they work with your frame? :D

- what diameter seatpost do they take?

- GM, do you have a Team Scream fork for me? :LOL:

Thank you!

Back