Get your retro Saracen featured in the 2011 catalogue!

wicked!

new Kilis looks ace, still not overly keen on the paint jobs but if the Singletrack review of the Ariel 2 is anything to go by they are onto a winner!!

NICE :D

I was getting a bit despondent as I couldn't see my Tufftrax in the pic I was expecting, till I realised it was obscured by me standing in front of it wearing a red t-shirt and dark glasses. Very, very pwoud, as Sir Alex would say.

Due to staff changes at Saracen they lost the details of the retrobike member who submitted the picture by the steep downhill sign. If it's you please PM me.

Good skills gang. Must get on with my Tufftrax.

Agree about the new Kili, think it looks ace (for a modern bike :roll: ).

onza100":3q4lxpqh said:
Mines under the retrobike sticker :(

Not on page 44 of Decembers Singletrack its not ;)

Full marks to Saracen and their promise, I do like the new Kili (well maybe in 20 years time) :LOL:

Saracen glory days

Cool to hear that Saracen have woken up and realised that brand allure and kudos are important

And trading on that glory and kudos to sell rubbish will inevitably cause kudos and allure to become exhausted

I would advise (as business is business) if they want to sell mass market bikes, they try for a sub-brand: 'such and such' by Saracen approach to keep the flag ship brand insulated from the negatives of commodity/fun products

Gary Fisher/Kona/GT all seem to be doing the bad thing at the moment so Saracen's drive to get some glory back could be very well timed

- As for Raleigh? What idiots! How could you NOT capitalise on being UK built?

- Muddy Fox, remember them? I see they have a heritage page! What a hoot! their current bikes aren't worth anything at all, but they are owned by Universal:)

I wish Saracen the best of luck

Back