Cannondale rare full wood with sram woody mech!

saddle

I do....

I always get a bit a jip from people about my saddle angle!
It comes from ridding trials bikes for many years before x.c as if you run the saddle level with the top tube when it is lowered right down it is as low as possible.

I've to put the saddles flat like people suggest but when I ride it feels like I'm slipping off the front!

Attachments

• norco.jpg
    norco.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 4,620
dale

I had a lefty on her but I've gone single speed and rigid as I don't ride her off road, got other dales for that!
Also she's now faster and lighter!

I saw your second cannondale right after my post. so i get it now
( still that low bb is :roll: ) :D

Nice retro trials bike.
Maybe there should be Retro trials subforum
But i guess all retro trials frames are broken :LOL:

norco

I've got a couple of norco's, they're lovely 853 tubing and ride so smooth!
I had this frame hanging up in my shed for more than two years with a purple king pressed in but couldn't build her until I found some hubs!
Finally this year I got some purple king single speed hubs from the states so I could crack on with the build!
I still haven't ridden her yet as I've only just fitted some white maguras to finishish her off!

Attachments

• king.jpg
    king.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 849
Looks very nice. I thougth i was gonna get beaten for calling it retro :LOL:
but its true that trials was evolving so fast last few years, that
if its a couple years old, people call it old school..
I have this and i feel its old already

Attachments

• koxxboxx.jpg
    koxxboxx.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 842
trials

The modern bikes are so different, bikes that are only a few years old seem retro! I had my first norco when I was 15 and that was the red/black one seen in the video evole, what a classic!
The white norco is the model or two before, since I'm now 25 that makes it around 10-12 years old so I guess that makes it retro! Especially since 26' trials started much later than regular mountain biking!
I will try get a pic of my red norco up, I've got the coolest pic some where which as a fellow trials rider I THINK you will love!

P.S Got a nice Pashley which I ride currently!

Back