Dunkers big bad build thread

mikee":2rpdq67j said:
theres a big snow cock and balls on the roundabout at the lochgelly offramp
twigs for the pubes ,quality mon

will try to get a pic tomorrow

please do :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sounds funny as...........

had a build up tonight, bike ready bar chain and cables, not to heavy but not a winning entry- anyone got a half link I could try and see if I can get away without using a tensioner?

DSC08539-2.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm too lazy for this kind of job so I'm not in this competition but will try finish my bike-surprize for Dunkeld, not decided yet it's gonna be a single or geared

Remember its just a laugh! ZZ rado git them weighed in anyway, even if your effort is to leave the crud catcher off( steady rob!) its all part of the fun!

Aye, I'm trying to strike a balance between light-ish, but still a rider. May yet go with my XT/Mavic wheelset that's on the Stumpy, it's really nice and light but probably deserves to be kept good.

FAT currently weighing in at 17.2 lbs without tyres, tubes, grips, non-drive side crank, chain and rear cog/spacers. Not bad I think.

Back