MacRetro Trading Post

I was up at wheelcraft today[+ nearly got stuck there]
Usual chin wagging and doing my nosey into all the cabinets and drawers :LOL: :LOL:
I did spot some suntour 7 and 8 speed shifters in effectively new old stock condition.You guys with more knowledge of these things than me should visit the place :?

RobMac":1rlbgdnf said:
Andy Im trying to put together a full group set of nearly NOS Suntour XC Pro.

Cant remember which they were Rob,but not XC pro anyway.plus it was just a single 7 spd i think :?

Yeah I did see that Michael a lot of really nice stuff, the thing is Ive got two full sets of NOS XC Pro canti's and levers and some other bits so I dont need all of the stuff you've got. And I can understand you not wanting to break the set up. Why didn't every body use that grease port thingy on their wheel hubs BTW, luvly :shock:

Cheers Rob

No problem Rob.

The wheels are closest to NOS condition wise out of all of the parts.

Do you think the price I'm after for the whole lot is too expensive ? I've had some right poor offers.

Michael

I'd say your price 'is' realistic but at this time of the year mmmmm :roll:
I mean the wheels alone must be worth a good £100 odd'ish on their own surely, the chain set £50 odd'ish then all the rest mmmmmm :roll:

But hey that's only my opinion :?

Thanks Rob.

I thought I had it priced fairly but the price you reckon for the wheels is the price I've been offered for the lot posted several times :roll:

Michael

Back