rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED POSTPONED

The Midlands is proud to present...
The Annual Cannock Turkey Twizzler Ride 2010

Round 1 Of The Retrobike National Event Series with support from

:: Date: Bank Holiday Monday 27th December 2010
:: Distance/time: Perhaps 18 miles but spread out over a full day's riding with plenty of fuel stops and banter. Please arrive by 10 a.m. for a 10.30 a.m. start.
:: Meeting at: Birches Valley Car Park, Cannock Chase
:: Directions: Postcode: WS15 2UQ
:: Terrain: Forest trails, many man made.
:: Route: The morning ride will consist of the classic ‘Follow the Dog' trail, and after a festive bite to eat we'll head off for some of the newly created trails and a bit of off piste (the latter no doubt aided by a little mulled wine).

second_attempt_835.jpg
off_and_pissed_136.jpg
making_gravy_159.jpg

We must have had the best part of 40 riders last year and a similar number in 2008. Sign up now!

Attending:
- ededwards
- orange71
- rc200ti
- drystonepaul
- sinnett177
- HarryCrumb
- REKIborter
- The Guv'nor
- Dr S
- velomaniac (?)
- any123
- legrandefromage
- cchris2lou (?)
- Woody (?)
- jay
- lou74
- marc two tone
- weeman_mtb
- Iwasgoodonce
- kaya
- SimonsideResident
- SMD
- smithy
- monsterfatuk
- Imnotanumber06
- Barnsley Mick + 1
- OldNed
- slmracing
- cannondaleking
- Average Mark

Have persuaded the family I'll be far better company over Christmas if I have this to look forward to. So I'm in :D

Oh yes, my fourth year running. Now part of the Reki family diary. Hopefully I will be fully recovered and well enough to attend. I suppose I could always join the latern rouge group and be with the cool riders. Will there be sheet ice this year? made last years event interesting.

Will of course be there.

Will do our best to lay on sheet ice.

Posted this one up in NE&YORKS section as our December Ride of the Month. Its a long way for most of us but I have offered up 4 places in the Yellow Truck of Horrors.

Pass secured, weather pending I will be there.

Tempted to ask for a place in the yellow truck of horrors but cant decide this far in advance due to the horror of snow. I was at the first Turkey Twizzler but as my now ex wife was from Stafford, I had a warm billet to retire to. :roll:

Back