whays this then ?

I'm guessing it is somerled, having finished the Highpath (stunning build) he'll be looking for his next project. A serial restorer in the making.

Aye, it's me. Damn you retrobikers! I have got the bug. I used to think the only bike I ever wanted was a Beta Techno Dougie Lampkin Replica.....well that can wait.

I am looking for a Zaskar frame. I only have wee legs, 30" inside leg measurement, but I'm not sure what frame size would be best. I ride an Edinburgh Cuillin that is 19" but it seems fine.

Ideas and advice welcome guys.

cheers,

Pete

I'm 5'8", I've got 30inch inside legs, an 18 inch GT is fine for off road xc, wouldn't want a 20 unless it was for road only.

somerled":2zon2n0n said:
Aye, it's me. Damn you retrobikers! I have got the bug. I used to think the only bike I ever wanted was a Beta Techno Dougie Lampkin Replica.....well that can wait.

I am looking for a Zaskar frame. I only have wee legs, 30" inside leg measurement, but I'm not sure what frame size would be best. I ride an Edinburgh Cuillin that is 19" but it seems fine.

Ideas and advice welcome guys.

cheers,

Pete

"I ride an Edinburgh Cuillin that is 19" but it seems fine."
Yeah but that has quite a steep slopping top tube, where
as the Zaskar has very little slope :?

dyna-ti":1zhy3gmz said:
This Edinburgh gumtree seems to be a bit of a gold mine :?

Yeah Ive noticed that lately, is it a haven for flogging stolen gear I keep asking my self because some times I feel its just to cheap :roll:

Back