Lotus Sport 110

More likely a BOTY.... its uber cool,, and would say uber rare.. be interesting to know how many of these were made.. ?

I have not found any information about how many there was made. Maybe Lotus knows, even though it was Aerodyne in South Africa that manufactured them later on!?

latman":1sgku0lg said:
Are you set to indexing or friction on those shifters urban cycles ?

Friction.

tim2":6fqvc7s5 said:
Just watched the video.. still gives me goosebumps :) I will put some pics of my Lotus up some time when I get them sorted. I am afraid its not very purist in retro spec terms.

Show us! What is retro anyway? :cool:

You are right, its just a bike thats not new! There is a bit of a story to the bike so I want to put that together and also post some nice pics. A friend of mine has taken some but not yet emailed them to me. I would like to show some of the more interesting parts close up rather than just a side view. The old Modolo Kronos centre pull brakes look great on it and give a very nice aero cable route. They are not as authentic as your bike's spec though. I was not sure what wheels to put in it for the photos. Mavic for an authentic look or ... Anyway i used to race it with a zipp disc but thats in another bike now, so its got Gipieme wheels in for the current pic.In terms of drag its similar to the zipp, but a little heavier, however its got a big white eagle motif and I like that :). I really like to see these bikes and what people do witrh them... it would be nice to see a collection of them together even just a folder of pics.

Just found this brochure- never seen one in the flesh maybe one day......

Attachments

• Lotus-110web.jpg
    Lotus-110web.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 3,304
Back