Your fave retro hotties

Can i just say the words Bella and Emberg!

That Russ Abbot was one lucky dude.

Cheers, Al in recovery, Cornwall

exbiker":xdqpodhi said:
For me it would have to be Meg Ryan the top gun years, and Sandra Bullock from Demolition man (That Butt) :shock:

Oh, hell yeah! Agree with both of them! That butt in Demolition Man was a triumph for the wardrobe dept.

Also got a thing for Kim Catrell in the Porkys/Police Academy/Mannequin era.

Guys , this thread is worthless without a few pictures . ;)
Mix it with the Eye candy thread .

Dar Kuma":27v8kmeh said:
uhhh...toya wilcox

No need to be hesitant- I'll concur wit' dat............

But has to be Katie Manning, Dr Who assitant in 1971 or so (I got pictyers of her nuddy with a Dalek....honest!!).......she was the one afore Elizabeth Sladen, who come ter think of it was- and still is- a damned nice looking woman.

Ha! Currently featurin' in the repeats of Tenko* on UKTV History.....along with a younger Stephanie Beacham...........Ding Terrible Incarceration Dong...........

*Usual jokes about being Grabbed by the Nips

Didnt realise who she was till msn posted her pics this morning as its well before my time as i wasnt dragged into this world till 76 well thats how me old mum describes it, but boy what a looker in her day Deborah Kerr who has unfortunatly passed on but a deffo hottie in her day

9CE4BF3E9A468C8B245A07D95A7.jpg

Aye! Deborah Kerr- born in Helensburgh, if I mind right.............
Check out the famous scene with Burt Lancaster in the surf in 'From Here to Eternity'............no wonder they went mental about it in the fifties- still pretty good by today's standards.

And I'll add Ingrid Bergman to the list too......
IngridBergman.jpg

Back