What if....

Bikeshopowner":2x5x2zk3 said:
Early 90's Salsa A la Carte, Jellybean paintjob, Bontrager Rigid fork, Full Original XTR Groupset, Simple as that.................... :D :cool: :LOL:

I sold an exact example of the above bike (bar the white bros ti BB) about ten years ago. Very regrettable!

I still have fond memories of sharing some dips and chips with Ross schafer at Cyclex.

Oh yeah.... i told Keith bontrager his forks flexed too much under braking and they could do with an uprated crown!

I did some thinking on the issue. Many of the above options and some more really appealed to me. For myself I decided it has to be a Nagasawa MTB with 2006 Campy RecordOR. Doesn't excist, but it would be be cool if it did.

- Melvin

I would be happy with a titanium frame , unbreakable , very light and rigid .

and self clean as well .

Elev12k":it0zietq said:
a world without competition and making profits. The question is: How would a bike have looked? :)

If there was no competition or profits then design and engeneering would not advance threrfore my vote for a bike would be this.

pennyfarthing.jpg

:LOL: You are probably right

...as that one won't do very well in the rough stuff, there would probably also be no MTBiking :(

An ideal world doesn't excist :roll:

Back