GT Lobo

My Lobo

Just cleaned the old girl up before rebuild. Got bearings/bushings in the post, new shock from ebay, then gota paint her up n stickers!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 2,527
Re: My Lobo

PaulDavidLett":3cuf4ykv said:
Just cleaned the old girl up before rebuild. Got bearings/bushings in the post, new shock from ebay, then gota paint her up n stickers!

i was gonna powder coat mine black...just because all the ones i remember in my younger days were black...

but i just LOVE the polished frame now and would never change it...i looks stunning in the sun...and WILL NOT be going out in the snow... ;)

are you keeping yours black?

nice! i do like GT frames and bikes. always have to take second place to my Mountain Cycles,but still good.
well done with the polish,i did that with a Zaskar and took AGES!

ive just noticed there are 3 holes on the rear end pivot, where it meets the shock assembly, have they been drilled for adjust-ability reasons?

or they even holes? ;)

I brought the bike off a friend, he said the tyre buzzed on the shock under full compression, so drilled new holes until it stopped! I'm going to get the wrong ones welded up and just maybe run a smaller tyre...

Hi the Lobo'guys ! :mrgreen:

I search again a rear part , square chainstay on lobo 1999 ...

Help me please ;)

Lovely frames but very fragile, the clan went through back ends like butter bitd used to go on the lower stays...

I'm waiting to find out about a team spec thermoplastic with team spec boxxers and hand cut custom Michelin tyres last used on a world cup track about 10 years ago.....

boxxer":3uz499p6 said:
Lovely frames but very fragile, the clan went through back ends like butter bitd used to go on the lower stays...

I'm waiting to find out about a team spec thermoplastic with team spec boxxers and hand cut custom Michelin tyres last used on a world cup track about 10 years ago.....

pics asap please... ;) ;) ;)

Back