Look MI80 . First ride out page 6

Hmm... still not sure.. :LOL: :LOL:

Latest additions..

Ritchey Forcelight , replaced by this WCS no.. ;)

IMGP2296.jpg

And obviously a matching seatpost was required.. .

IMGP2297-1.jpg

White Ritchey grips added although I'm not sure at the mo..

IMGP2298.jpg

Well apart from a NOS XT headset to be fitted ,, its finished.. :)

IMGP2465.jpg

IMGP2464-1.jpg

IMGP2466-1.jpg

IMGP2467.jpg

Really pleased with the look :LOL: :LOL: of it ... I'd welcome your opinions.. :)

Simply stunning there Si,

Cracking build, well thought out with perfect components for the bike, and those tyres really do set-it-off a treat, imho....

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Thank you very much guys,, means a lot.. been a labor of love this one,, was not sure on what mech's and things would work and look right,, but think its about bang on..

The mix of Shimano's XT and Ritchey components work well I think..

Also with the bike having a Logic fork on ,(which is my favorite rigid fork) it seemed appropriate kitting out the rest of the bike with Tom's finest Logic and WCS components.

I am thinking of using a Logic crank to replace the XT one however, when a nice one show's its head.. :) but for now , just the XT headset to fit and then go for a ride.. :)

Looks like it might be a few days before you get a ride Si :LOL:

The snow hit us pretty bad today its only just stopped, hoping for some more overnight and I might have to take the day off :D

Any idea what it weighs?

Yea,, the snow up here is really really bad chap... I've got no chance of getting out for a good while yet,,, but I have enough to keep me busy :)

Weight wise , I've not weighed her yet,, but its certainly no superlight,, I would estimate around 25-26ish... the tyres are quite heavy , its also running a standard XT BB and a Turbo seat neither of which are light , I think if I was to pop it into the Sith tuning shop then maybe I could loose at least 2-3lb off the weight , but I'm happy with the build so will stay as it is roughly.. ;)

Looking forward to the ride report when the weather allows, pretty exclusive bike you have there Si, not much info around the web on them.

Back