facebook

Mr Panda

PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
anyone here use Facebook?

Opinions? Useful? Waste of time? Just another addictive website obsession?

:xmas-big-grin:

good to see how old your long lost pals look now- I use it for organizing get together's occasionally but not to often.

Alot of folks say its addictive/waste of time but I've caught up with folks I haven't spoke to in years. Its pretty much overtaken email for me.

Graph-2-Facebook.gif

Consider yourself warned! ;)

zigzag":2i3fe81y said:
Graph-2-Facebook.gif

Consider yourself warned! ;)

thats rubbish :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

everyone on my facebook (just over 100) i know and get on with :LOL: i always get people i don't know or like trying to add me but i don't add them ;)

big.eck":2yrroz9m said:
thats rubbish :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Aye, I know.

Seriously, my experience is this: if you've got a funky phone with a built-in facebook app (iphone/android), you'll post loads of pointless updates to your wall that are of no interest to anybody, unless you care about whether someone you last saw in 1986 had dinner in Pizza Hut tonight.

OK, seriously seriously. Would you like to catch up with friends you've not seen for donkey's years? And can you also deal with re-establishing contact with all those other folk (incuding distant relatives) that you've forgotten about?

OK seriously, seriously, seriously. Give it a go. I think the pros outweigh the cons. And if you get pissed off with it, just delete your account.

And eck's got a good point - don't add folk you can't be arsed with.

He's educating them in the ways of the world, its a service, your daughter should be grateful for this selfless service he performs.

My cat would be a better cat if he too had attended the ZZ college of feline Education.

Back