FS: Splitting Large Singular Swift Build :-(

letmetalktomark

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
After serious consideration I am putting up for sale my nearly new Singular Swift in a large :-(

The Frame & Fork were refinished by Sam in September and are immaculate due to very few miles of use once built up :( :(

During the refurb (new paint, decals, HT badge etc) the Phil Woods EBB was swapped for a brand new one as was the fork.

Since built the bike has only been ridden with gears so the I have never needed to adjust the BB but its was properly greased (as per Sams advice prior to being built)

As it stand its just the Frame, fork, headset & seatpost for sale at the moment but the buyer would get first refusal of any of the bits pictured below ( the only thing I do not have at present is tyres as these belong to Averagemark )

I am looking for £275 posted* SOLD pending payment for the frame, fork, headset & seapost, which is a bargain given the newness of the frame and the fact that these are now £430 excluding the headset & post.

No other parts are available on their own at present, please do not "dib" specific items. After the frame has sold I will list individual items separately.

Pics (the build has changed very slightly from the pics below):

IMGP1816.jpg

IMGP1818.jpg

IMGP1817.jpg

IMGP1824.jpg

Geometry (taken from Sam's site)

L%20Swift.jpg

Vitals:

1 1/8" fork steerer and head tube - external headset type

- 68mm British threaded bottom bracket shell

- 135mm rear / 100mm front spacing

- International Standard disc brake mounts

- 30.0mm seat clamp diameter

- 28.6mm front derailleur band diameter, bottom pull.

Any questions please post them up and I will respond :)

Thank you for looking :cool:

Mark

*UK only I am afraid

very nice and a shame you have to sell. if the buyer doesn't want it can i express interest in the MRP chain device please?

Have a "Would have been a poverty-struck Christmas in this household had that not been too big" bump!

Very nice!

Back