Hyperthetically..........

Thanks all, yeah should have narrowed the goal posts a bit.
Anything except the highly dangerous pastime of looning down hills like a loony :D

Harsh though it may sound i am that vulture :D
Is there a standout brand that lasts better than the others? ie pivot bushes etc

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
kaiser":1pc4hejw said:
Spesh stumpie FSR?
Sometimes I think Kaiser and me must have been separated at birth.

Wouldn't be hugely different to what I did get for this very purpose

35710_462058933081_672683081_6318089_7566885_n.jpg

But £500 wouldn't do it. I think that's what I spent on frame, fork and BETD link though. I had the other parts already! Have since upgraded rear shock and put a shorter Hope stem on.

It'll transform from a 130mm to 100mm sled by moving a pivot bolt and a few turns of a dial on the fork.¨

Together with Kaisers old Stumpy...
35710_462058928081_672683081_6318088_1386931_n.jpg

Piperdave":3o9izci5 said:

Looks like it would take the BETD Rocker aswell.

Fine candidate for the money - very similar spec to mine by the looks of it.

One thing to be aware of with FSRs though - is that there are a lot of bearings, some of which are a bit tiny. Can be a hassle to replace. I gave mine the full once-over and replaced every bearing on the bike for peace of mind.

I'm on my second Orange 5 and have never had any problems with pivots, bearings etc. Might struggle to get on for £500 though.

Might be worth looking at a Giant. Thet seem to get good reviews but don't seem to hold their value very well.

Back