DALBY AND THE R.A.C. 27/11- IMPORTANT CHANGES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL: Should be heading across with Mark for this Si.
2.5 tyres staying on the Yo.

Paininthe
MrLee
Kaya
SimonsideResident
Dr S
Gil_M
Ian_S
Longun
Sinnett
Saltyman
Nayfinesse
Marc Two Tone
BarnsleyMick
slmracing + His bitch from work
Beavis
Giant-One
Brocklanders
kenaltobelli
Andy B
Mr_Ship
Mr Crud
D_ZX?

4'' of snow last night and minus -4 tonight with more snow throughout...........looks like saturday will be interesting!

im hoping i can lend my brothers L200 4x4 pick-up as the audi doesnt like the damp, let alone snow and ice!

Looking forward to riding in the snow :LOL:

some pics of the north york moors yesterday and it will be worse than this by sat if it keeps going.

Can't wait.

Attachments

• North York Moors Snow 24-11-10-2.jpg
    North York Moors Snow 24-11-10-2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 377
  • North York Moors Snow 24-11-10.jpg
    North York Moors Snow 24-11-10.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 377
That first pic looks like the A169 at Saltersgate, about a mile from Dalby.

The snow doesn't look too bad, but its the ice underneath it that is causing the problems. Its terrible up here. The local gritting station is just 100yds up the road from my workshop and all the gritters are sat in the yard doing nothing :evil:

Gil has been in touch to say that there was six inches of snow down last night. he will keep me updated over the next 24 hours.

He is building up his Pugsley :shock:

Dr S":35fa65eg said:
Gil has been in touch to say that there was six inches of snow down last night. he will keep me updated over the next 24 hours.

Six inches, Fantastic. Lots of slip sliding then. :LOL: There is'nt so much as a flake in Skipton. :(

Has Gil got those fat tyres as he might need them. :LOL:

Dr S":2urhbdex said:

Looks like theres more snow to come as well and a couple of freezing nites for good measure, The A169 Whitby to Pickering road is closed at the moment due to Ice & snow :roll:
looks like I may have to go the long way via Sutton bank :shock:
If there has been 6 inches already and it looks like there going to get a shed load more, we may be watching snow plow rallying :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back