Club roost VCV (dh8)(update pg2)

cyfa2809

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i had my i drive but it wasnt what i wanted although it rode superbly, so i traded that with inittowinit for this frame and a few other parts.
its a bit of a pig at the moment i think (actually it only needs minor things changing!)
parts from here there and everywhere, rides well up and down the street and is lighter than my commuter :shock:
will put up a spec list if anyone is interested and wouldnt mind some comments/discussion ;)
the frame is a vcv which is an early dh8 (2000 i believe), has the 6,7,8 inch travel holes and spinner cargo forks :cool:
24112010003.jpg

24112010006.jpg

24112010004.jpg

24112010008.jpg

24112010005.jpg

24112010009.jpg

thanks alot! :D
it doesnt need much, blue front wheel (i hate odd wheels/unsymetrical bikes! :LOL: ), different tyres on there (got a set of specialized resolutions for now), wider post, new cassette and a shorter bb!

:LOL: haha you like the spacers! maybe its because of the odd stem??

Looking good but you need some decals now ;)

and defo a front wheel in blue.....mikeekim89 has some nice spinergy spox he will karma you if you ask nicely...... :LOL:

thanks again :D

me too, this is my trail bike as i used to stick dirt tyres on my commuter, it did well but not preferred.

im toying with the royal stem i just bought off here, will take pics if i remember tomorrow (the colour doesnt fit though! :? its a bronzy colour)

Back