For Sale FS: 2004 Trek 7200 FX Dutch style step-through hybrid.

XCDave

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello,
Been grouping my mtb stuff together, thought I'd better do the same with my road stuff. Prices are for UK postage only.

Mum no longer wants her bike. It's a 2004 Trek 7200 FX hybrid, bought new that year from Buy-A-Bike in Charnock Richard. She only used it maybe four or five times that summer but it's got a few marks from being stored behind all my dads bikes in the shed (pictured). I've given it a once over and test-ridden it and everything is tickety boo.
Front suspension, big comfy seat, adjustable stem, mudguards, 700c wheels. Everything is stock and pretty much as new, barring the aforementioned cosmetic scuffs and bruises.
Seat tube is 21 inches from centre of bb to top, but it's a short reach. Mum's about 5'8" for reference and had the seat at the bottom and the stem where it is.
£120 COLLECTION ONLY from Keighley, West Yorkshire.
IMG_0931.JPG
IMG_0930.JPG
IMG_0932.JPG
IMG_0933.JPG
Peace,
Dave.

Last edited:
25.4mm drop bars. 40cm wide c-c, 25.4mm centre section for use with older stems and MTB stems. Good for trying drops off road? Steel throughout, and Keirin approved, though oddly with cable grooves. Nice shape.
£6 posted.

hi, do these have grooves front and rear?

Back