'95 Kona AA

so in-between the pi$$ing rain, finding damp on the reverse of the bathroom wall (our bedroom) and bleaching it, re-hanging a curtain rail (plus the drilling of new holes in the wall), thanking my lucky stars that i didn't go out with scarface or DA-EVO (lol, sorry guys, but it chucked it down, and i'm a big shandy lightweight) i managed to get a few bits done to the bike.....

some good and some bad.

bad 1st.

The seatpost clampy grippy bit

wornseatclamp.jpg

not looking too clever. i now know why the seat keeps slipping :roll: i will add that to my wanted list unless anyone has a good idea about eeking a bit more life out of it?

good.

seat arrived. apart from the ever so slight wobble, it's like a velvety padded cushion compared to the other one.

and it looks great :D

bad. the grips don't match..and not only that i don't think they sit well together. I would like your opinions on it though..

front.jpg

back.jpg

What size is the seat post?? i have a few black konas you can have for free just pay postage ;)

thank you Jon,

I'll have a think about that and let you know. Quite liking the silver seatpost with the cranks and handlebar. oh, it's 27 on the nose

bah, it's a never ending list..

had a little wobble in the snow earlier today...against doctors orders! :roll:

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

thanks Tim for the cage and Steve the new stem :D

Back