Replacment Shimano 8 speed 105 STI hoods

Qubit

Old School Hero
As per the title, i need some repalcement hoods for my shimano st-1055 brifters. I can't find a single place that has any left, if anyone has any ideas - perhaps somewhere in europe i dont know about?

Have you tried on eBay for HUDZ and the other makes? I got mine on there and there were a lot more sti ones available than for the older 105 levers.

Jonny69":156gz0nt said:
Have you tried on eBay for HUDZ and the other makes? I got mine on there and there were a lot more sti ones available than for the older 105 levers.

Didnt think HUDZ made STI hoods for the older levers? At least i couldnt find any.

playford":1hqbxaq2 said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1pr-SHIMANO-105-AERO-BRAKE-LEVER-RUBBER-HOODS-black-RSX-/390263877346?pt=UK_sportsleisure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item5add8a2ee2

Cheers, but they're for the std aero levers not the STI ones im after. Seem to be rarer than the proverbial rocking horse doo doo.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Qubit":g18joy0r said:
Didnt think HUDZ made STI hoods for the older levers? At least i couldnt find any.
It'll *hopefully* be a matter of figuring out what ones fit. The ones posted up above for non-STI levers don't have the original 105 SLR levers listed but they still fit. Those are the ones I have on mine. That seller is very helpful (I got mine from him and he tried a pair out for me to see if they'd fit) so it might be worth pinging him an email.

Thanks to everyone who posted trying to help me with these, much appreciated. :)

Its seems that roseversand.de that hamster mentioned can order them in for me, so hopefully if they're the correct hoods (griff-gummis in German apparently!) Im sorted.

Back