DALBY AND THE R.A.C. 27/11- IMPORTANT CHANGES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: dalby postcode

saltyman":1zkkn2in said:
marc two tone":1zkkn2in said:
saltyman":1zkkn2in said:
Anyone stick a google map link of dixons hollow, don't want to get lost!

YO18 7LT will get us to dalby forrest drive, dixons hollow should be easy enough to find thereafter.

so its signposted from the drive itself?

i have been to dalby half a dozen times this year and still get lost, he he.... :oops:

I'm pretty sure its signed, I don't remember having any trouble last time i started from there :roll:

Straight past the visitor centre and that GoApe climbing place, follow the road for 10 minutes till you get to Dixons Hollow jump spot on your right.
Parking on the left.

It's marked on this map as the ? near Dixons Hollow Pace Bike Park, Forest Drive is the grey road that almost follows the red route from the visitors centre

dalbymap01.jpg

mr crud":3887pu4e said:
Straight past the visitor centre and that GoApe climbing place, follow the road for 10 minutes till you get to Dixons Hollow jump spot on your right.
Parking on the left.

Is this Pete?

;) thanks.

will stop at the cafe first then, for a butty and cuppa seeing as i have to pass it.

anyone there, look out for me.

kaya":kfu5zovf said:
mr crud":kfu5zovf said:
Parking on the left.

Is this Pete?

Just what I was thinking Vern.

Is the London borough of Islington a nickname for part of the red route or has something gone a bit funny with that map?

After searching for access details to Dalby forest, found this :-

For information Dalby Forest will be closed from 3.00pm on Friday 26 November 2010 due to the Roger Albert Clark Motor Rally taking place. This will include all mountain bike and walking trails.

From Here

Can locals confirm?

Yes Dalby is closed to walkers and Mountain bikers on Friday evening due to the rally taking place there.
it is however open on Saturday when our ride takes place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back