The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

New to this and after some help. I've finally decided to part with my Zaskar which I've had from new to fund a new frame I've got my eye on, but I have now idea what it's worth and any help would be appreciated.

My memory is pretty bad but I think I got the bike around 96 and then had the XL's fitted about 98.

Spec list:

Zaskar 18" Made in USA one
Judy XL
Magura Tomac HS33
Hope Fatso on Mavic 217 Ceramic Rim
Goldtec 8 speed rear hub on Mavic I think 117 but will check later
Sachs Wavey Shifters (7speed)
Shimano Cassette and Sram chain (unsure which)
XT front and rear mechs
LX Chainset
X Lite Titanium/Kevlar saddle (Small hole on rear)
Kore Stem & Club roost riser bar

Photo in my gallery, for some reason it won't let me add the pic to the post.

Many Thanks
Kev

Came across these at the bottom of a box at the weekend. I have no need for them/no retro bikes etc but they must be a fair few years old:

Image0334.jpg

Image0338.jpg

Image0339.jpg

dooosuk":30osmcwn said:
Came across these at the bottom of a box at the weekend. I have no need for them/no retro bikes etc but they must be a fair few years old:

Image0334.jpg

Image0338.jpg

Image0339.jpg

Tektro, well £10 posted if that .

@ screne , that Scott looks really nice with the original RS-1's i'm guessing but i think it will be worth around £400+

ShockTech Forks

Hi, I'm usually a poster on the road forum but dabble in MTB's also. Can anyone tell me how much these are worth? They are a pair of Shocktech forks (Manitou 1 copy) that I bought in the early 90's with 1 1/8" threadless steerer, workshop manual and service tool. The elastomers are sadly on the way out but can be replaced with new elastomers or coil springs.
Please tell me what you think, I love them but don't use them.

Attachments

• DSCN1481.JPG
    DSCN1481.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 1,804
94 Kilauea

Hi Guys/Girls

Any idea what my lovely old 94 Kilauea might be worth. I have a new steed now and as much as I want to keep it I really need to let her go :cry:

Usual cable rubs, and chain slap on chainstay. Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. More pics available if I work out how to do multiple attachments.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMGP0282 - Copy.JPG
    IMGP0282 - Copy.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 1,796
Red X-Lite Chicken Stix

Could anyone be so kind as to offer some idea of value on these rather nice X-Lite Chicken Stix :)

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Img_7274.jpg
    Img_7274.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,744
  • Img_7273.jpg
    Img_7273.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,744
Could anyone be so kind as to offer some idea of value on these rather nice X-Lite Chicken Stix

Thanks in advance

Img_7273.jpg
Description:
Filesize: 55.56 KB
Viewed: 62 Time(s)

Img_7274.jpg
Description:
Filesize: 48.31 KB
Viewed: 62 Time(s)

Finally! this is one I can answer :LOL: I find it so hard to put prices on things but I've got 4 pairs of these and have paid between £20-30 for each pair so £25 I'd say.

Not so much what's it worth (next to nowt I assume) but more "what is it for?"

A strange stem. 21.1mm quill. Is it a BMX or perhaps an old v cheap bike?

Would it be worth say a couple of quid to Charity if I offer to post it for free?

Thanks.

WhatStem.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back