DALBY AND THE R.A.C. 27/11- IMPORTANT CHANGES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr S":2cid7hp1 said:
Is anyone riding singlespeed on Saturday? I can't be bothered getting any more bikes dirty this week so might bring the Humu as it's already filthy and gagging for it.

Now don`t start getting NTW ss superior.. I`d love to but it f`ked my knee

;) watch out for the 55`s

Well, seeing as it's going to be blowing a gale, snow showers, and finishing in the dark, I think I'll pop over to the Hollow and join you. I have a suitable bike. Haven't ridden rigid for about 18 years, have never ridden offroad in the dark. Should be a laugh.

See you there
Mr CRUD

mr crud":3vxijdh8 said:
Well, seeing as it's going to be blowing a gale, snow showers, and finishing in the dark, I think I'll pop over to the Hollow and join you. I have a suitable bike. Haven't ridden rigid for about 18 years, have never ridden offroad in the dark. Should be a laugh.

See you there
Mr CRUD

thats the spirit! See you there and welcome to RB Mr Crud.

Ps, are you the same Mr Crud as I'm thinking you might be??

What kind of lights are we talking about here folks - crawl back to the car on the road/forest road lights, or the actual see where you're going type...? :?

elPedro666":20mw0hwh said:
What kind of lights are we talking about here folks - crawl back to the car on the road/forest road lights, or the actual see where you're going type...? :?

both will suffice. The return is on fireroad and low speed singletrack. Something half decent will do.

As hard as I try, I really can't stay out that late without causing much trouble in paradise so I'm going to have to miss this one :cry: gutted.

Sure it'll be a great day too, have fun! :( :D

dalby postcode

saltyman":1hsssgk9 said:
Anyone stick a google map link of dixons hollow, don't want to get lost!

YO18 7LT will get us to dalby forrest drive, dixons hollow should be easy enough to find thereafter.

Re: dalby postcode

marc two tone":348m09xq said:
saltyman":348m09xq said:
Anyone stick a google map link of dixons hollow, don't want to get lost!

YO18 7LT will get us to dalby forrest drive, dixons hollow should be easy enough to find thereafter.

so its signposted from the drive itself?

i have been to dalby half a dozen times this year and still get lost, he he.... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back