Yet more shorthand that riles me!

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Sorry, I've been at this before but I've just read on eBay about a "rear der"!

After 5 minutes of pacing and muttering I have to share as my wife doesn't understand (sensible response to wild eyed ranting) and I may cause myself an internal injury at this point.

Why oh why do people use different shortened versions than me? Am I the only sane voice out there? Should I get a life or is it reasonable for me to be testy at 41?

This stuff seems to be increasingly bothering me - I bought a Racelite a month or so back but would not have done so if he had advertised it as a Bonty (similarly with the Stumpjumper that is being sprayed). How irrational is this?

I feel temporarily more relaxed now. Thanks for listening

I understand ed. deep breaths and count to 10. Well thats what my dad said. I think deep breaths will do and a walk out side tend to do it :)

wait, let me get this right.

if i was selling off my bontragers, and i advertised it like this

4 sale: bonty collection, all must go.

that would make you not buy? :?:

Foney 4 U

It's all to do with raising the next generation to rely on their thumbs for communication....

Mr K

Re: Foney 4 U

mrkawasaki":2oj03tqv said:
It's all to do with raising the next generation to rely on their thumbs for communication....

Mr K

What, like Paul McCartney?

hollister":2oj03tqv said:

I'm sure I would if I wanted them, I was just attempting to emphasise my point and clearly doing so rather inelegantly.

I think all this is related to becoming a grumpy old man and railing against my lack of understanding of new terminology - still, better I suppose than me trying to revisit times past with some branding and inappropriate piercings. Perhaps a better title for this thread would be "why am I growing old?".

Still, all downhill from here so better make it a great ride

Re: Foney 4 U

ededwards":2gd6qk1w said:
hollister":2gd6qk1w said:

I'm sure I would if I wanted them, I was just attempting to emphasise my point and clearly doing so rather inelegantly.

I think all this is related to becoming a grumpy old man and railing against my lack of understanding of new terminology - still, better I suppose than me trying to revisit times past with some branding and inappropriate piercings. Perhaps a better title for this thread would be "why am I growing old?".

Still, all downhill from here so better make it a great ride
whats wrong with tats and peircings?

was thinking about branding just the other day..

Back