DALBY AND THE R.A.C. 27/11- IMPORTANT CHANGES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
saltyman":3k15mmdu said:
Russels cafe Pickering for a breakfast for me now then. Anyone else meeting there?

Me and Simonside are stayin in a B&B just outside Pickering now so will just see you all in Dalby around 10:00.

Probably going to miss this one out, I'd only be there for the riding as don't fancy standing around to watch some cars now the times have got longer and later.

Didn't think you were coming anyway??

Is anyone riding singlespeed on Saturday? I can't be bothered getting any more bikes dirty this week so might bring the Humu as it's already filthy and gagging for it.

Dr S":hwgyjwq0 said:
saltyman":hwgyjwq0 said:
Russels cafe Pickering for a breakfast for me now then. Anyone else meeting there?

Me and Simonside are stayin in a B&B just outside Pickering now so will just see you all in Dalby around 10:00.

wheres the new meeting place, the main carpark?

The main car park was the old meeting place. New meeting place is the car park next to Dixons Hollow. It's about 2 miles along the Dalby Forest Drive on your left just after Adderstone Field. It's easy to find, you can't miss it.
I will put one of the RB Yellow arrows out if I get there early.

Si

Dr S":1snh79yt said:
I can't be bothered getting any more bikes dirty this week so might bring the Humu as it's already filthy and gagging for it.
What's a Humu?

Dr S":fw10nc68 said:
Didn't think you were coming anyway??

Is anyone riding singlespeed on Saturday? I can't be bothered getting any more bikes dirty this week so might bring the Humu as it's already filthy and gagging for it.

I was a provisionally, I was going up with family to Pickering/Dalby as my original lift cannot go so I could ride.

Next time.

EDITed damn spell checker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back