NWA: Rivington Pike ~ 21/11/10 - AFTERMATH on page 3

great wright up paul ,
i had a good ride yesterday around rivington enjoyed the little red route on the nab got a nice downhill circuit i wouldn't mind trying :roll:.
climbig to the tower wasn't too bad either but the descent was awsome.
im definetly coming back here soon like paul and kaytronica says prefrably not a weekend :shock: p.s its good to meet new faces and old ,cheers lads
Lee

That's actually the first picture I've ever seen of myself riding a bike.

Do you mind if I pop the pics I'm in on my Facebook chaps?

Cheers

Kind of wish I'd ridden the whole of Nab, just not sure I would have been able to climb out the other side :LOL: struggled climbing on that bike a bit.

Gutted I missed this one but problems with her indoors have meant I've had to put the cycleing on hold ,just need to find the gaffer tape and I should be back out

Good to meet you all for the ride on a few of my local trails. Really enjoyed it. As mentioned, there are a few more to discover, particularly when it's a bit quieter ;). If any of you need a local guide again, just let me know...

kaiser":2z9emwcl said:
Nice one lads :) curiously drawn to the Cadex :cool:

It don't 'ang about, that Cadex :shock: good job it's owner couldn't see! :LOL:

Couldn't stay on the floor mind you, looked blummin dangerous to me... :eek:

;)

MarkleSparkle":1hrim7tq said:
Good to meet you all for the ride on a few my local trails. Really enjoyed it. As mentioned, there are a few more to discover, particularly when it's a bit quieter ;) . If any of you need a local guide again, just let me know...

It was great to have you along Mark. You are of course more than welcome to join us any time in the future too.

Back