December 19th - South Downs - last ride before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh, it is...lovely grub.

i quite like ferring, shame everyone's so tightly packed in.

Glad you're not going far ross. I was thinking about you today as it happens :oops: wondering if you were sitting more comfortably these days?

@ rabbit - SWMBO? i'm fairly certain its your other half but i can't figure out how, lol

She Who Must Be Obeyed!!!

Well, I'm touched.... Farmer Giles all sorted now thanks for asking, just need to find some spare time to do that funny thing called riding!!!

aaah, of course!

yes, you must. PiperDave and i are making the most of my time off this week and hopefully doing some rides monday through wednesday.

DA-EVO and i are hopefully going up to Bury woods again soon, that place has some tasty single track

BobCatMax":2oj7troe said:
aaah, of course!

yes, you must. PiperDave and i are making the most of my time off this week and hopefully doing some rides monday through wednesday.

DA-EVO and i are hopefully going up to Bury woods again soon, that place has some tasty single track

I might be skiving later in the week :)

bugger. i have to head back to the folks thursday and friday, back saturday though, but probably too late. Back to work monday too :(

Checking to see if this ride is still happening as I'm interested in coming down but need to plan all the pre Christmas family visits so Monty and I don't want to be the only one's who turn up as happened on the ride that we organised in October in the Surrey Hills.

grd":3p2l8dzw said:
Checking to see if this ride is still happening as I'm interested in coming down but need to plan all the pre Christmas family visits so Monty and I don't want to be the only one's who turn up as happened on the ride that we organised in October in the Surrey Hills.

Its still on, has usually been a well attended ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back