Colnago master piu with gold plated record. Ber-bling!

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I was going to take a punt on this but a few things put me off :

1) Those regal saddles last a matter of weeks before they wear out. I've had two and they are pants. If I bought this I would thrash it every day on my paper round. I need reliability.

2) It's got the ghastly 'BMX' forks. Whoever thought of straight forks at Colnago HQ should be taken out and be given a thorough beating with a pair of them. They don't deserve to know about the gorgeous 80's Peugeot half chromed beauties and the 90's Italian full chromed aero crowned wonders. Bezier curves anyone ?

3) I can't afford it

Pete, I'll grant this is a better 'out' than a altus groupset.

Cool bike, although a touch gaudy. Only an Italian bicycle could pull this off and tbh I'm not sure it really does. Wonder how much he has the reserve set at.

John":13qb8mou said:
Pete, I'll grant this is a better 'out' than a altus groupset.

and with 80 odd views and 5 replies it should have the tills ringing at RB towers (well, every little helps). Admittedly I can't take credit as Elev12K had already outed it but I missed that!

As far as gaudy, well it is italian and I have never seen anything gaudy, brightly coloured, ostentatious needless or nasty coming out of italy before..... :LOL:

Latest posts

Back