1995 Answer Manitou HT - New Old Stock!! what do you think?

love it! i built one of these for a customer of mine BITD
he was called Tony, he then became known as Manitony

lovely bike, i am a fan of the CNC yokes for the seatstays/chainstays :D

Thanks for the feedback!
I am concerned about cracks but here is my theory: The 1995 frames have thicker head tubes where the cups press in. Plus I am using reducers (more meat!). I also have a suspension fork that is much more plush than the old Manitou elastemer forks most used back in the day. I am also running tubeless so instead of 50 psi on the front (to reduce pinch flats), I now run ~25psi. I also try to focus on smooth riding instead of just nailing everything. Personally, I think it will be OK. If it cracks, oh well, then it can be fixed. It's only metal and you can do almost anything with it. Keep in mind, this is my race day trailer queen. She will only get a few oppturnities to get out of the stable each year. Then consider the nostalgia, ride, beauty, and respect she gets at the starting line and to me, she is worth every penny(pound)!!

Skillet.

Answer Manitou HT frame

Hey guys i have this EXACT frame..in mint condition...the only downside is the top tube MANITOU is a bit worn.......looking to seel it asap..NO CRACKS

1995 Answer manitou HT just like the one posted on this thread

contact me with any interest

Re: Answer Manitou HT frame

crmnlelemnt":3c8cufy1 said:
Hey guys i have this EXACT frame..in mint condition...the only downside is the top tube MANITOU is a bit worn.......looking to seel it asap..NO CRACKS

1995 Answer manitou HT just like the one posted on this thread

contact me with any interest

With a username like that who could possbly resist.

Back