Rear dropout screw's

goodas12003

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guy's, can anybody tell me whereabouts i may get rear drop out screws to fit in campagnolo rear drop outs. I purchased a bike off here a few week's ago and (amongst many other issue's), these are missing. They are very thin fine threaded screw's and i presume they are for rear wheel alignment. Also, are they supposed to have a thin spring on them as well?? Cant find anything on ebay, but maybe im not calling them by their correct name. Any help or advice or screw's for that matter is greatly appreciated. Cheer's Dave. :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Many thank's old ned, ive just used the link and bought the bugger's straight away! Looking at them, i take it the wing nut screw's off and they are screwed in from inside the drop out and then the wingnut screwed back on? Thank's again for your help. Cheer's Dave :D

That should be how they work. The earlier ones had a knurled chrome nut rather than a wingnut and the other end has a screwdriver slot. The spring fits inside the dropout.

Back