MacRetro Newbies.... Introduce yourself here:

I just couldn't resist mikee !!!! :twisted:

:twisted:

flattered ;)

laydees love mikee

the men too it seems (hypothetical speaking)

true at time of posting

Newbie down in Ayrshire

Hi all

Are sassinaks allowed to join 'ere?
Been living (and biking) up here now for 10 years and ain't heading back down South... not with the likes of Drumlanrig and Ae so close.

Anyhow, this seems like a place to hook up with riders who (unlike my so called mates) don't hibernate their bikes this time of year.

Been biking since 80's but don't have any real old bikes at the mo... closest is my 95 Cannondale M900 that I still use for commuting. But most ridiing done on new fangled things (Ti456 and Whyte E5)... these bikes allowed on your runs?

Re: Newbie down in Ayrshire

vmgscot":1ux7tmcy said:
Hi all

Are sassinaks allowed to join 'ere?
Been living (and biking) up here now for 10 years and ain't heading back down South... not with the likes of Drumlanrig and Ae so close.

Anyhow, this seems like a place to hook up with riders who (unlike my so called mates) don't hibernate their bikes this time of year.

Been biking since 80's but don't have any real old bikes at the mo... closest is my 95 Cannondale M900 that I still use for commuting. But most ridiing done on new fangled things (Ti456 and Whyte E5)... these bikes allowed on your runs?

welcome , hows it going ?

yes anyones welcome whatever there on to the meets :D your welcome to hang around here and spam the place up like the rest of us do too :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hi Mate :) you'd be more than welcome on a ride no matter what you are riding, a Retro spirit is all thats needed, be nice to see the Dale though ;)

Back