The NW&NW Area: Roll Call

giant-one Aka Richard- Live in Salterforth Nr Barnoldswick.
Currently riding Modern Blue Pig but have a project in the pipeline.

Usually found riding with beavis and Brocklanders around Skipton, Gisburn, Malham, Lee Quarry and Stainburn (bike breaker :twisted: ). Somtimes head for the Lakes and Dalby. ;)

Punctual as ever, here I is... ;)

Pete Shelley, now residing in the middle of the beautiful city of Manc, riding Peaks & Lakes, too many trail centres, Macc forest, Delamere & Cannock on any of:
2010 mmmBop (beefy & terrifyingly capable)
1997 Ibis Alibi (my baby, hot-rodded life-partner)
1992 Raleigh Dyna-Tech ti (built so cheap it's untrue :) )
1985ish? Raleigh Flyer (courier-style 6-speed, was my first 'cross bike in 1988/9 and cost £3 to resurrect a couple of years back...)
1975 Raleigh Esquire (sooooo cool :cool: )
...and coming soon a stunning 853 Sanderson Life: my first quality steel frame since my first proper bike -an early nineties K2-tubed Raleigh Peak! :LOL:

Any one of which (+ the Flyer) may actually be rideable at any given time, but rarely more... :roll:

There's also a Litech magnesium that I still haven't finished, but that's not really for me...
Oh and most of the kit for a mid-nineties Cinder Cone (sans frame).
Plus a couple that are Kiran's and a frame or two.
All in our one-bed flat... :oops:

Very happy to ride with anyone around Manc way - especially if you can show me more local spots! - drop me a line if you're about :D

Pete

MarkleSparkle
Mark
'92 Orange Clockwork with Pace RC35's in build (mine since new) / '93 Giant CADEX CFM2 with Manitou 3 ready to ride (looking after this for my big brother) / Modern MTB's and road bike too
Rivington and surroundings / Lakes / North Wales / Peaks / Wharfedale

Found this site whilst I was resting up with a broken ankle in early 2010 and realised that my Clockwork deserved some TLC after being partly modernised over the years! Now on the look out for a few bits and pieces, and looking forward to seeing some other classic machinery on the local rides.

djoptix

Currently in France, and mid-move to Bristol, but if I have a UK home then it's Manchester.

Riding a 2006 DMR Switchback for extreme stuff, late 90s(?) Carrera Flex Quest SS for pootling, and a late 80s(?) Dawes Windsor for getting to and from places.

Loving Gisburn but up for rides wherever.

Hi chaps,

Matt from the Wirral

Rides a 91 Alu O

Available for retro rides Everton home games permitting!

:LOL:

Back