Hope 5-bolt spider.

100% what Jerky said. I was in touch with Hope a couple of years back with the same question and got the "no plans to make them again" answer.

Shame - they could probably shift a few units if they made them.

Sorry guys - please excuse my ignorance on matters disk....

So if I had a non-disc Ti-Glide rear - all I would need is the spider to make them disc-compatible?
Are there 5 and 6 bolt spiders - or just 5 bolt?

Thanks in advance

Carge":13iqe10x said:
Sorry guys - please excuse my ignorance on matters disk....

So if I had a non-disc Ti-Glide rear - all I would need is the spider to make them disc-compatible?
Are there 5 and 6 bolt spiders - or just 5 bolt?

Thanks in advance

No and No
Only 5 bolt
To be disc compatible you have to have the mount on the hub that takes this spider,its totally different from a non disc hub

Hi, has anyone got, or know where I can get, a Hope 5-bolt spider
I have a blue suspension front hub that is splined for the adaptor and i have the adaptor/lockring with it.I can let you have the complete package but i cant split them up sorry
Both are mint if not NOS :D

'fraid I only need the spider. Mine's got 2 arms with stripped threads! So the options are find another one with all their threads or see if I can get it helicoiled. Thanx for the help though.

fatnslow":2wass3ry said:
'fraid I only need the spider. Mine's got 2 arms with stripped threads! So the options are find another one with all their threads or see if I can get it helicoiled. Thanx for the help though.

Stripped threads aren't a problem
Use a short bolt with a low profile nylock nut at the back of it.It cant catch on anything or the head would too ;)

dbmtb wrote:
I was in touch with Hope a couple of years back with the same question and got the "no plans to make them again" answer.

Shame - they could probably shift a few units if they made them.

If anyone could lend me one for a few days, I can draw up a CAD file and get some quotes for having them made...

I had some chainring spiders made recently, sinilar kind of item. Cost about £30 each at 10 units....so if there's a decent demand for these, they could be pretty reasonably priced.

Neo-retro re-manufactured parts :shock:

If the demand is there I could lend you one... (if noone with cheaper postage than me is able to).

Might be an idea to do them with lockrings though - as they have a tendency to disappear aswell.

I'd be up for 2 and a lockring if it happens.

dbmtb":1ewecpax said:
If the demand is there I could lend you one... (if noone with cheaper postage than me is able to).

Might be an idea to do them with lockrings though - as they have a tendency to disappear aswell.

I'd be up for 2 and a lockring if it happens.

I think i may have a spare lockring or two :?
I'll have to dig through the pile again :LOL:

I can draw up a CAD file and get some quotes for having them made..
Would it be possible to make them for fitting normal 6 bolt rotors,or combine he two :?

Latest posts

Back