DeKerf Team SL

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
After procrastinating too long, finally got the DeKerf finished today. A bit of an eclectic build (read - lash up) with carbon rigids, BB7s, thumbies and amberwalls.

Photo is pre ride while it is still clean but it certainly feels ok going up the road and is pretty light.

Attachments

• PB141852.JPG
    PB141852.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,619
That certainly looks the business!
I was thinking ofbuying this frame, but decided, that at 20.5" it would be too big for me, since I'm only 6'1". :shock:

(And welcome to the 21st century!) :D

suburbanreuben":3dnf2rfn said:
That certainly looks the business!
Thanks.

I was thinking ofbuying this frame, but decided, that at 20.5" it would be too big for me, since I'm only 6'1". :shock:
I'm only 6'2" but seem to 'ride large' if that makes any sort of sense.

(And welcome to the 21st century!) :D
I think I'd be really in the 21st century with hydraulic discs, indexed gears and suspension forks but it is a toe in the water I guess.

Anyway, here's the all important wishbone (copied from an On One, I was unreliably informed!).

Attachments

• PB141853.JPG
    PB141853.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 2,592
  • PB141854.JPG
    PB141854.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 2,592
Congratulations Ed :D looks very very nice.........now get her dirty! ;)
love the on one style seatstays too :LOL: :LOL:

That looks awesome, not a lash-up at all everything is nicely balanced :cool: But just one question are you 9ft tall :LOL: :LOL:

I think I'd be really in the 21st century with hydraulic discs, indexed gears and suspension forks but it is a toe in the water I guess.
Nowt wrong with BB7s & thumbies. I'd look at a shorter stem & wider bars first.
Suspension is worth it though.

Back