WTD: Filing cabinet / small safe

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
For keeping the retrobike paperwork and backups in. so something suitably old school please :cool:

Not really, just need something useable in the Warwickshire area. Doesn't have to be smart.

kermitgreenkona88":3k49fmtk said:
Please mark with Wanted or For sale in the heading :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Ok I am going to get my coat now :D ;)

Good point.

Anything useful to add though? Anywhere ;)

We have a really retro filing cabinet in our garage that Adrian bought from the MOD when he worked at RAF Quedgeley - full of junk but unfortunately he's not inclined to part with it!

After one to plop my printer on top and store some bits and bats, anyone got one they dont need?
Would prefer a wooden one as its residing in the lounge.

Needs to be cheap or free preferebly.

Cheers.

Gloss Filing Cabinet

not sure if they would be big enough but b&q do a small range of safes from about £25 upwards.

I use one as my ammo safe, they are cheap & do the job but don't know if they would be big enough for what you want.

if you wanted something secure, look in the local free ads papers for an old gun cabinet - normally easy enough to fit a couple of shelves inside them to give you plenty of storage for all sorts of valuble goodies. every home should have one!

Any second hand shops or office clear out sellers near you John??

Just a thought!!

:cool:

Shame - I've got just the thing for your needs, right down to the peeling paint, rust round the edges and Karma. It's just that it's in Manchester...

Cornholio, pictures? John, where are you located? I travel a lot for work, might be able to get it to you.

Back