Ebay Again!

exbiker":3fx7fwik said:
Bit of topic but still ebay related...

i mailed him to say im annoyed and im going to leave a negative feedback for him. To be told he would leave a negative for me wtf. I use the but it now thingy and pay instantly but yet theres a chance of me getting a negative for being patient enough to wait 22 days and listen to a pack of lies...

Oh and i still dont have my T shirts......

I personally think that the seller should have to leave feedback first.
As a buyer what more can you do but pay promptly?
I use paypal (when allowed) and as we know its instant, so theres nothing more you can do but wait.
It would stop the " you left me negative so Ill do the same for you .."

I sell stuff on ebay for my place of work, we post stuff out the next day if paying by paypal, if they use a cheque - 7 days.

this is what I would expect - I think waiting over a week for a delivery is poor service.

If a seller emails me about problems getting to the PO tho, you gotta give them a little credit for keeping you in the picture.

thats my view-

as far as feedback goes, through work we leave feedback when we recieve feedback, this ensures that we know the goods have arrived with the customer and that they are happy with the service, if they leave a negative or even a neutral we follow it up and do our best to make the customer happy and too see if they are willing to retract feedback.

I'd say thats fair

RBG ;)

i am waiting on xt crank fron and rear mech and levers on 5th 9th and 13th with no answer from him i have also emailed him direct aswell i won and paid around 12 days ago doing me head in more so that he doesnt reply. i sold a frame the other week and emailed the fella the day he was meant to receive it to make sure he got so if he hadnt i could chase it up myself for him

Well got fed up waiting for the fella i bought my XT kit from to contact me i am 14 days in and still no sign of the items i have paid for so have just logged my first ever dispute with paypal. A little bit miffed at it as i really thought i was getting a real bargain aswell the guy agreed to ship via dhl aswell and i paid him for it and well i got a big fat nothing. Even if he pocketed part the delivery cost i wouldnt have been bothered if he sent it via mail and the current strikes was to blame, lazy posties in liverpool still out at the mo should sack them all and get a load of students in to deal with the mail for them. right rant over just hoping i get my kit rather than money back as i will end up spending it on computer if i get money back as i more needy for a new HDD as its about to die on me.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back