North West AEC handover and two new Deputies.

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
From now on Drystonepaul (Paul) will take charge of the North West Area. As many of you are aware Paul has done sterling work with the region this year and fully deserves to run take the reigns.

I'm stepping down as AEC to take the role of National Area Coordinator (NAC) and will concentrate on producing a National Retrobike Series and in developing the RB rides further.

I'd like to thank all of my friends here in the North West who have helped make 2010 so memorable. amd wish Paul the best of luck in 2011.

Sure everyone will want to say as much, but thanks very much for all the work you've put in, it has been much appreciated :cool:

Sure Paul will do a cracking job next year too, really looking forward to getting some more miles in with you both - riding more at the moment than I have in years & you two are certainly at least partially responsible! :LOL:

Sure everyone will want to say as much, but thanks very much for all the work you've put in, it has been much appreciated

agreed

Without you talking about the rides when you handed over the Alpinestars saddle at the Tickled Trout (no not a euphemism) last year, I may not have joined these rides and spent even more cash on bikes, thanks a lot ;)

No really, had a great time expanding the community further than cyber

Just like to say good luck and a huge thanks to you both. Marks work in the NWA will be a hard act to follow but from what I have seen of Paul he is more than up to the job. We Yorkies look forward to joining you all on some special days out next year.
As for Mark getting the top job, well again its a tough job but i'm sure you will be able to continue the good work of Mr K this year and provide us with another cracking years riding in 2011.

Heres to Mark, Paul and perfect trails in 2011 ;) ;)

Dr S":2yxe776l said:

Hear hear! :D

Look forward to having you & your rabble over Dr.S - BDW was definitely a highlight this year ;)

elPedro666":1n8nqzzf said:
Dr S":1n8nqzzf said:

Hear hear! :D

Look forward to having you & your rabble over Dr.S - BDW was definitely a highlight this year ;)

here here x2 congrtats lads
as for bdw3 it could'nt come any quicker :cool:
my highlight was the bw2 /peaks ride and the lakes ride from ambleside
:cool: :cool: :cool:
thanks for the rides dr s/gil m/mr k/dsp /mark and of course big john and anybody else involved ;)
Lee

Without hijacking the thread, I'd like to say that next years BDW is going to be epic. With Mark as a regular on the team and DSP helping out it can't be anything other than brilliant. :cool:

Just to add to this thread.

I'd like to welcome two new Deputies on board the good ship NWA.

mr_ship aka Richard will bring with him his extensive knowledge of the Lake District and surrounding area. His infamous bike bunker, filled with rare titanium and anodised exotica, has rarely been witnessed but I'm told it does exist.
Richard isn't afraid to grind his rare components into the Cumbrian mud though either.

HarryCrumb aka Martin rides a different bike each week almost everywhere and anywhere, each selected from an undisclosed number of bikes. He also seems to have ridden virtually every trail within 100 miles of his house, probably on the same day for the hell of it knowing Martin, so we should be able to rely on him for some great routes too.

I'm looking forward to working with you! :cool:

Back