DALBY AND THE R.A.C. 27/11- IMPORTANT CHANGES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr S":1522ko7h said:
Hope you can make it Chris. Plenty of painkillers will do the trick. You could also meet us at Bickley Gate and ride down the last mile into Langdale to catch the cars in action??

Any rough guess what time you'll be at Bickley? Can't get away for long that day but I do need to try out the Psyclone and this seems like as good an excuse as any!

We will be pissing around in the bike park and new pump track around elevenish I should think. There is a car park opposite on the forest drive. We will be heading over to Jingleby Tea Room around 11:30 so should be going down toward Crosscliffe around noon to 12:15. I think car one runs at about 1:20pm but I'm not sure exactly where we will be watching until I get a copy of the roadbook and stage diagram on the Friday evening.

Dr S said:
Probably one of the Fats for me unless I can get the early Stumpjumper picked up from Manchestor.
alpinestars for me
si pm us regarding your spesh ;)
Lee

mrlee":24rwkfm4 said:
Dr S":24rwkfm4 said:
Probably one of the Fats for me unless I can get the early Stumpjumper picked up from Manchestor.
alpinestars for me
si pm us regarding your spesh ;)
Lee

You're a star!
I'll give you a ring later this morning matey.

Dug a little present out of my stash for you last night :?: ;)

I will no doubt head straight to Dalby and have a coffee and butty in the cafe there as Im slow on these colder mornings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back