FORKS, Magura Ronin, Marzocchi Superfly

BarneyRubble":3ivhivyd said:
letmetalktomark":3ivhivyd said:

Don't sweat it, these things happen and I like to think we're all big enough and ugly enough to let it go.:)

If you want them and Nick is happy to do this then you could have them.

Either send me the money as a PP gift and Nick could send them to you. Or Nick could refund me the money and you could buy them?

I only wanted them for a future build so wouldn't be using them straight away.

Happy either way (i.e. keep to the original plan or one of the ideas above) just keep me posted :cool:

letmetalktomark":3pimplck said:
BarneyRubble":3pimplck said:
letmetalktomark":3pimplck said:

Don't sweat it, these things happen and I like to think we're all big enough and ugly enough to let it go.:)

If you want them and Nick is happy to do this then you could have them.

Either send me the money as a PP gift and Nick could send them to you. Or Nick could refund me the money and you could buy them?

I only wanted them for a future build so wouldn't be using them straight away.

Happy either way (i.e. keep to the original plan or one of the ideas above) just keep me posted :cool:

Thanks mark that is a generous offer.:) problem is I have committed to buying some tv36'@ now and don't want to let them down. I'd buy both and sell the pace but i'd end up losing cash ( I'm good at that!) . Hang on to them and thanks again for the kind offer. If I don't like the pace I might be back! :)

only just seen this ad, i am after a set of zocchi like this so if anyone wants to sell pm me.

carl

Back