FORKS, Magura Ronin, Marzocchi Superfly

FluffyChicken":mkqbbbbb said:
I paid much more for my S-Fly up in the 80 to £90 not long back. Though the steerer is 245mm

£35 is a bargain and wish I'd been fast enough to buy them for spares.

With the superlight steerer I could sell on and the smart CNC brace I could also sell on.

Can't even buy a pair of knackered MAG20's for that price :(

I would happily pay around that mark for a nice clean pair that were serviced and ready to go!

I don't know which forks Barney is interested in but I'll take the Marzocchis if they are still up for grabs. PM coming your way...

suburbanreuben":1dcu0k21 said:
Marzocchis sold to Mark! :D

What? I said in the pm response to you about 1 minute after you wrote to me that I'd take them - that was at 9.28am - an hour before you said they were sold! Not to mention expressing an interest yesterday...:( totally gutted and feeling pretty hard done by, cheers.

BarneyRubble":3pbm3stk said:
suburbanreuben":3pbm3stk said:

What? I said in the pm response to you about 1 minute after you wrote to me that I'd take them - that was at 9.28am, before Mark's post in the thread! Plus I posted in the thread first! Not to mention expressing an interest yesterday...:( totally gutted and feeling pretty hard done by, cheers.

Sorry Barney, but you're mistaken.
I replied to your "If the steerer is interchangeable, I'll take them", and went out with the dogs.
On my return, there was a message in my E-mails saying Mark had payed.
Yes, you did state you'd have them at 9.28am, but I've just checked, and Mark did actually apologise for the delay, and pay, at 9.26, before I'd replied to you. I hadn't noticed his message, or yours, because my Inbox has three or four messages re the forks from each of four people, and I have other things on my mind at the moment. I'm sorry about my lack of concentration, but technically, you were actually pipped at the post.

Why have you changed your post? ;)

suburbanreuben":14c11rr6 said:
BarneyRubble":14c11rr6 said:
suburbanreuben":14c11rr6 said:

What? I said in the pm response to you about 1 minute after you wrote to me that I'd take them - that was at 9.28am, before Mark's post in the thread! Plus I posted in the thread first! Not to mention expressing an interest yesterday...:( totally gutted and feeling pretty hard done by, cheers.

Sorry Barney, but you're mistaken.
I replied to your "If the steerer is interchangeable, I'll take them", and went out with the dogs.
On my return, there was a message in my E-mails saying Mark had payed.
Yes, you did state you'd have them at 9.28am, but I've just checked, and Mark did actually apologise for the delay, and pay, at 9.26, before I'd replied to you. I hadn't noticed his message, or yours, because my Inbox has three or four messages re the forks from each of four people, and I have other things on my mind at the moment. I'm sorry about my lack of concentration, but technically, you were actually pipped at the post.

Why have you changed your post? ;)

Fair enough. I changed my post because I realised you said "sold to Mark", not the other poster from this morning. However it doesn't change the fact that this morning you said they were available, when in fact they were all but sold to Mark. I appreciate you may have other things on your mind (don't we all) but a PM explaining the situation before posting that they were sold to Mark would have been courteous and prevented my miffed post here.

Lets hope Mark decides they are not for him and sells them on!

Back