And today I did......

I remember them getting rid of the previous one back in the 70's I think but I could be confused, I am getting old :roll:

It's blowing a near gale/gale here and will do so until Friday lunchtime then be a miserable 15 icy knots for days. I have been out on the bike once in the last fortnight (16 miles yesterday) and am becoming clinically bored.

I can't work in the garage, as it is too cold for paint, and for me. It is dark by half four. I am trying to prevent lunacy breaking out at a local development agency I do consultancy for, and my wife's work is getting her down. I have to take part in a live panel discussion on Radio Orkney tomorrow, and have discovered interstitial condensation in my living room wall and rotten floor joists under its floor.

Now is the winter of my discontent.

Still, there is the Budgie Show on Saturday to look forward to.

therealkw15":351be3r5 said:
It's blowing a near gale/gale here and will do so until Friday lunchtime then be a miserable 15 icy knots for days...
Steven, your post made me think of:

51NPDy20QeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

therealkw15":3ia4ne3l said:
It's blowing a near gale/gale here and will do so until Friday lunchtime then be a miserable 15 icy knots for days. I have been out on the bike once in the last fortnight (16 miles yesterday) and am becoming clinically bored.

I can't work in the garage, as it is too cold for paint, and for me. It is dark by half four. I am trying to prevent lunacy breaking out at a local development agency I do consultancy for, and my wife's work is getting her down. I have to take part in a live panel discussion on Radio Orkney tomorrow, and have discovered interstitial condensation in my living room wall and rotten floor joists under its floor.

Now is the winter of my discontent.

Still, there is the Budgie Show on Saturday to look forward to.

I think this was the reason my other half wouldn't move to Lewis :LOL: :LOL:

zigzag":2aer4eu8 said:
therealkw15":2aer4eu8 said:
It's blowing a near gale/gale here and will do so until Friday lunchtime then be a miserable 15 icy knots for days...
Steven, your post made me think of:

51NPDy20QeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

freaky! I was reading a book of a thousand album covers yesterday or the day before and this was one I noticed, amazing pic!

I bought a RocKhopper 24 as a source of spares for the Hotrock FSR project because the original spares bike is too nice to break! Photos to follow when I sort out a picture hosting account.

Latest posts

Back