2002 Specialized Enduro Expert FSR

No one seems to like Mountain King's, but I've found the brilliant. Really grippy in the wet and the dry. I should buy some folding ones to drop some weight off the wire ones, but the wire ones will do for now.

Have a food ride this weekend Matt, if it isn't flooded up there? I'm interested to hear how that front end rides now.

Food ride sounds promising. Cake and mountain biking? Job on :LOL:

Pic of bike with revitalised shock:

06112010410.jpg

I think I meant to say 'good ride', a 'food ride' will have to wait till next weekend. :oops:

The bike's geometry looks much better, have you had it out today?

Took the bike out round my favourite local ride, Dent. Bike is amazing, so much better with the shock all sorted. It climbs really well, which is what I wanted. Decending is great too. I'm very happy :)

14112010411.jpg

14112010412.jpg

I need to sort out a decent seatpost, as the current one doesn't want to grip the rails on the saddle properly, so it's slipping back as I'm riding. Would quite like a Thompson if I can pick one up at a decent price. I've just bought a Specialized saddle off eBay too. Black with Red kevlar corners. Should do nicely :)

Yep, nice - I was going to jump in after the first couple of pics and say that the seat tube angle looked way too slack, but the new shock seems to have remedied it a bit.

Back