And today I did......

Rumble":jg61tztf said:
Yesterday I went for a ride in the snow at Glentress, nice cold fun with some two-wheel drifting up the spooky woods berms.

Today I spunked all my spare cash on tickets to see iron maiden next year - not once but twice. Due to the unique way Rumble is funded that means there will be no more bike spending in 2010, so keep an eye out as it'll be wall-to-wall bargains on here now i'm skint.

:LOL: :LOL:

Dr S":3bcdd0rc said:
kaiser":3bcdd0rc said:
Dr S":3bcdd0rc said:
RobMac":3bcdd0rc said:
Is that right and to think my goal was to one day have a Ti Kona :(

Go for a Moots instead. Only Ti bike worth owning IMHO. Sublime welding and finish. Just lovely.

what about Merlin and MacMahon?

Both very nice, but the Moots is head and shoulders above them. Rigormootis is one of the best frames I have riden. Super light, subtle damping of Ti without any of the Ti flex.

Mega.

That was one of your nicest bikes. Top 3 anyway!

Money no object though..... a Potts Ti 29er with typeII yum yum.

gt xizang - light enough, very stiff rear, nice welding, handles well, just isn't anywhere near as pretty as the moots.

I did like the feel of salty's Jones but didn't get a long enough shot to really know. I'd also like to try the soft tail ibis and the like but Moots would still be a dream bike for me.

The Ken":1cg7bygj said:
gt xizang - light enough, very stiff rear, nice welding, handles well, just isn't anywhere near as pretty as the moots.

pretty retro cool though :D

....arranged to get a bonty race on sunday albeit, just for a few days and then on to one of our southern friends, be cool to see one up close, was always on the wish list BITD

got some salsa grips and chill pills today too :cool:

I loved the Ti Kona Si loved the flex and the geo- would be my Ti choice (after the GT of course ;) )

This has just arrived at my work, going to be a fun lunchtime :cool:

islabike.png

I'm not that short :) - ultraminiKen's xmas - beinn 20 small, I'll build it up here and then send it off to Santa for delivery next month.

RobMac":134oses0 said:
A big box or Karma arrived today in the shape of a Marin Shoreline Trail frame :D

Well pleased ;)

where's that going ,the bath's already full ?

Back