Dangerous animals on the road

Not me mate im well ard :LOL:
It was more a case of what the fu*k was that :shock: and it must be dead.. It was only when i looked back it run away :!:

bet if it was a big arsed tiger the pair of you ya would run like little pansiy girls screaming "run for your lives its a big ared tiger" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sorry couldn't resist :oops:

Tallpaul":3j9djgmq said:
tintin40":3j9djgmq said:
Yep Gray's are tree rats. Death :twisted:
Reds are cool :cool:

Black ones are uber cool. Used to see them riding from Letchworth to Chicksands BITD. They lived in the grounds of a hospital we used to cut through :)

Never seen Black's over here. Saw them in Canada. They did look cool.

TEXTERS! Face in mobile, head up @rse. A refinement of the classic " if I can't hear it, there's no traffic " mentality.

CU L8ER GOT 2 GO. HIT BI BIKE+GOT STI UP RSE

Sheep and Coos

Sheep and Scary Coos (thats cows to all you English/Foreigners out there)
:D
Sheep wont get the hell out of the way. Blasting down a bit of fireroad screaming at them to move and get off to the side, and do they? eh no. They have almost been the cause of numerous wipeouts over the years and on two occasions they succeeded. First resulting in a brake lever sinking an inch or so into my leg and the other in casualty with slight concussion.

Secondly is the scary coos. And this is no laughing matter. Have you ever been hiking it through a field with your bike on your back and a load of coos start following you. You turn around and they stop dead then continue to follow you when you start going again. Not nice at the best of times but when the buggers are chasing you and proper running at you with a bull in tow and you have to jump a deer fence to get away from them. Oooof.

I've stood at the crest of the hill with cows grazing futher down the slope, having spent a few minutes refuelling and admiring the view the aformentioned cows have all come a stood around me :shock:

Cows are so inbred that despite there being over 2 million dairy cows in the UK, there is only sufficient variation in their DNA to identify 50 individual families. That's gonna make for some dumbass behaviour :LOL:

Tallpaul":bqntm8ki said:
Cows are so inbred that despite there being over 2 million dairy cows in the UK, there is only sufficient variation in their DNA to identify 50 individual families. That's gonna make for some dumbass behaviour :LOL:

If you replace cows with people that sounds just like the town i live in :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

exbiker":bq9ltk3e said:
Tallpaul":bq9ltk3e said:

If you replace cows with people that sounds just like the town i live in :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm feeling that way too!!! Hull is full of inbreds; fact.

Back