And today I did......

The Ken":1azwbzm2 said:
Spend yesterday building one of these in preparation for the snow season...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVuMPnJq ... r_embedded

205003-large.jpg

miniKen bought it with his own money - £43 from Costco.

Ask miniKen if I can have a go ;)

RobMac":1qzz8tg6 said:
Si did you say Kona :shock:

I like Konas. Just good old springy steel, nice lines and they handle well.

Fire Mountain will prob get the chop. Bought it for the Mrs but she doesn't seem interested in it. I won't part with the other one. It's my favourite rider at the moment.

Dr S":1eawknxm said:
RobMac":1eawknxm said:
Si did you say Kona :shock:

I like Konas. Just good old springy steel, nice lines and they handle well.

Fire Mountain will prob get the chop. Bought it for the Mrs but she doesn't seem interested in it. I won't part with the other one. It's my favourite rider at the moment.

More details of your stable of Kona's cause Im rather partial to them me self ;)

Nothin flashy (Can Konas be flashy??) really. Mrs S has an unused Fire Mountain with a tiny tiny frame and some pretty mid end parts.

I have a HumuHumuNukuNukuApua'A which I'm using all the time. It's great fun to ride and so simple- BMX spacing and sliding dropouts make singlespeed heaven, RaceFace DH cranks with a bash keep things bombproof up front and that's about it. I'm looking for an Azonic Shorty stem for it so I can fit some 26' BMX Cruiser bars as the Humu is more BMX Cruiser than Mountain Bike. I love the high, wide bars on my Schwinn Klunker and I think they will suit the Kona.
It came with RC36 Evo forks when I got it but I swapped them out for Project Twos which are much more in keeping with the simple basic style of the bike.
I keep meaning to get some pics of it but it's always muddy. :cool:

I had a HeiHei once. Rubbish. Far too flexy. Crank arms would hit the chainstays and the tyre when climbing hard.

Latest posts

Back